Friday March 7th 7:00pm-10:00pm
DJ sets in the African Mammal Hall by ale and matthewdavid (dublab.com)
- Museum admission: Adult $9, students (w. ID) $6.50, Members FREE.
- Capacity of discussion, music, and tour is limited and awarded on a first come, first served basis. Please arrive early to ensure participation.
- Dinner and drinks for sale starting at 5:00pm. Organic and handmade food by Mission Bistro.
- Public parking available on Menlo Avenue across from the Museum.
- For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.