Thursday, June 18, 2009

am i wrong? isnt it june?


so why exactly is it pouring down rain outside? i thought i was done with this cabin fever winter. guess not my friends. weve got a week of this. not exciting news.


exciting things about ny:


the empire state building in all of its majestic glory.



woody allen. even though everyone else seems to be over him or think hes a creep.



he lives here.
i think only sometimes.


the highline park. so awesome. and finally an exciting reason to live in chelsea!

(i cant figure out why it keeps highlighting and underlining this)
it must be as excited as i am



brownstones. oh my oh my.

1 comment:

Darcy said...

i haven't made it to the highline park yet.. I so want to go... at least it'll be cold the next few days before I run away to the worst desert ever.